Google
Free Cute Access Hit Counterアクセスカウンター

Monday, November 19, 2007

Over You

Over You

When you came into my life,
you were everything to me,
all that I could dream of,
and all I wanted to see.

You made my life so perfect,
and all my dreams come true.
You stood by me day and night,
in all that I went through.

But then my dreams all ended,
and we slowly grew apart.
One day you were my best friend,
and then you broke my heart.

We quit talking to each other,
the blame was all on me.
The pain kept reaching deeper,
I thought I'd never see.

All my friends thought I was crazy,
day by day I still loved you.
I watched you find a new girl,
and all your dreams come true.

I thought my life was over,
and as the days went by.
My heart found someone better,
No more would I cry.

He made my life so perfect,
and all my dreams come true.
Best of all he healed my heart,
and now I'm over you.

I no longer think about you,
or what we could have been.
For the friendship we once had,
I only have within.

I can finally say good-bye now,
you and I will never be.
It took me such a long time,
but finally I can see.

No comments: