Google
Free Cute Access Hit Counterアクセスカウンター

Monday, November 19, 2007

Still In Love With You

Still In Love With You

Sitting alone, thoughts running by fast,
My mind drifts off to think of the past.
That very first moment that our eyes met,
My heart skipped a beat that I’ll never forget.

Our first kiss we shared, stars shining above,
Lips touching at last, hearts falling in love.
I knew from the start that you were “The One,”
The moment we met’s when my life begun.

Together Forever, we always would say,
I can’t understand how that faded away.
Now we’re “just friends,” so far apart,
Yet I can't deny what I feel in my heart.

We care for each other so much, I know,
But I can’t bring myself to let this show....

With all my heart, I wish you knew,
I'm hopelessly still in love with you.

No comments: