Google
Free Cute Access Hit Counterアクセスカウンター

Monday, November 19, 2007

To Touch The Heart

To Touch The Heart

To touch the heart of someone dear -
though it might sometimes cause a tear
To fall or rest upon the cheek
- Should be something all one should seek.
For often hearts not touched at all
- Start hardening and shrinking small.
And then the time it takes to grow
- A loving heart is very slow.
For hearts expand as those who care
- Extend their love and let us share
A moment, space or special phrase
that eases pain on dreary days.
Or simply starts our lips to smile
and brightens time for just a while.
The ways and kinds and means of sharing
it seems to me - Are based on caring.
And though we're often worlds apart
- You still can touch my very heart.
You make me smile or shed a tear
- And I'll remember year to year
Just how your 'touching' helped me grow
- And I just thought I'd tell you so.
**************

No comments: