Google
Free Cute Access Hit Counterアクセスカウンター

Monday, November 19, 2007

Too Late

Too Late

Too naive to say I'm sorry
Too stubborn to be wrong
I'm so tired of lying
And pretending to be strong

Too confused to say i love you
Too late to wonder why
So worried that you'll leave
It's too soon to say goodbye

A simple thought, a vision
of you walking out that door
Shattered smile
Transparent tears
That Ive never seen before

Step by step I'm breaking down
As you slowly disappear
Too traumatized to follow
and say three words you long to hear

The room is now so silent
except for tears that hit the floor
You expected so much love from me
Sorry i couldn't give you more

Looking out the window
For one last glimpse before we're through
Whispered them words with a tear filled voice...
It's too late, but..
I love you


No comments: